We offer fair wages, complete professional training and the potential of a successful career in our company. For the best interior design jobs, fill out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Apply For a Job
Contour Interior Design Ltd is always looking for fresh, dynamic minds to take part in our various, diverse projects. When it comes to our team, we’re always striving to gather the most able and willing people, training them to become the most efficient and professional team in England.
When applying for a job, many employers will ask you to send a CV, or curriculum vitae, which you can use to provide them with information about all your skills and achievements.
MAKE IT LOOK PROFESSIONAL
It’s important to make your CV look professional by typing it on a computer in black ink using a simple font such as Helvetica, Arial or Calibri.
Keep the length to no more than two sides of A4 and remember to check for spelling mistakes before printing.
INCLUDE ALL THE INFORMATION
You can make your CV even easier to read by breaking it down into the following sections, starting each with the most recent information where relevant:
- Contact details – include your name, phone number and email address
- Personal statement – a snappy summary of your achievements
- Education – list your qualifications – especially your construction qualifications – mentioning when you achieved them and where
- Professional experience – give details of your work history, which can include work placements and part-time jobs
- References – say that these are available on request
Remember that you could be asked to explain parts of your CV during an interview, so avoid stretching the truth.